● 26 April 1959 born in Roeselare, Flanders, Belgium
● Studied Monumental Arts and Conservation at the National Higher Institute and
● Royal Academy of Fine Arts, Antwerp and the University College of Antwerp.
● ‘Monumental Arts’ Degree and MA in Conservation/Restoration
● PhD in Conservation/Restoration September 20, 2009 at the University College of
●The Production of Stained Glass in the County of Flanders and the Duchy of Brabant
●from the 15th to the 18Ith Centuries: Materials and Techniques
● Independent glass-artist and glass-conservator since 1985
● Professor of glass conservation/restoration at the University College of Antwerp
● FIIC, Fellow of the International Institute of Conservation of Historic and Artistic
● Vice-secratary of ENCoRE
● Guest-professor in Helsinki, Göteborg, Hildesheim, Erfurt, Würzburg, Vienna, Leon,
● Segovia, Amsterdam, Athens, Washington, Porto, Kopenhagen, Shanghai, etc.
● Several lectures in Belgium and abroad and many publications
● Exhibitions in Belgium, Suisse, France, Great-Britain, Germany, etc.
● Documentary-film broadcast on The Documentary Channel, USA